We invite competition organizers to submittheir proposals to PRCV 2019 Competition Chairs (Nong Sang (firstname.lastname@example.org
), Wangmeng Zuo (email@example.com
), and Hanlin Yin (firstname.lastname@example.org
)) by May 15, 2019.The notifications of acceptance of the competition proposals will be informed beforeMay 31， 2019. All the accepted competitions will bepublished in the competition webpage of PRCV 2019, and each of the competitionwill have its own web link for releasing the competition information andresults.
The competition proposal should contain the following information.
- Name, email of the proposer(s).
- The aims and objectives of the competition,
- How to enter the competitions
- Important dates
- How to use the data sets for competition
- Task setting
- How to evaluate them
- How to submit the competition results
- The associated special session
- Intellectual property
- Registration of the competition teams
Please send the required information in the form as a single word file to the competition chairs .
A winning certificate and free registration will be provided to the winner of each competition who attends PRCV 2019.
If you need any other information, pleasedo not hesitate to contact the PRCV 2019 Competition Chairs: